Camera Plumbing Inspection Services
Find it Fast!—Eyes in the Line
Identify problems in sewers, septic and plumbing lines quickly and efficiently with a video location camera inspection today.
We've got you covered.
To make sure you are properly hydro jetting or snaking a sewer line, you must see it. At Fletcher’s Plumbing we believe in this completely, which is why we added plumbing cameras to all our service truck standard equipment. All our service trucks have a pipe inspection camera on them with the capability of scoping from 1 ½” lines to 4' lines. Further, the cameras have a transmitter built into them that allows us to use our locating equipment to find it. The locating equipment is also standard truck stock equipment. Having this combination of equipment on our service trucks allows us to scope, look at, and find any problems.
Issues a Video Camera Pipe Inspection Can Detect
Video camera inspection can detect damage to:
- Tree Roots — With our camera plumbing inspection services, we can spot tree roots without having to dig up pipe to get to the problem.
- Objects — Often without your knowledge someone has flushed something down the toilet that didn’t belong—be it a toy, jewelry, paper, food, or fabric.
- Leaks & Cracked Pipes — We use our pipe inspection camera to discover small leaks and cracks in a pipe before it leads to a larger emergency flood.
- Collapsed Pipe — Debris from a collapsed pipe buildup in a line can lead to a clog.
Signs You Make Have A Leak
You may have a leak, if you notice any of the following:
- hear a dripping sound without seeing any water
- notice musty or damp odors
- hear groaning noises or a squealing sound when you turn on a faucet
- your monthly water bill spikes
If you experience any of these signs, contact Fletcher’s Plumbing to schedule service for a video camera pipe inspection to determine the cause of the problem.