Clogged Drain Plumber
Don't let a stoppage, ruin your . . .
We quickly diagnosis, recommend and repair your clogged drain issue. We've got you covered.
Clogged tub, shower and sink drains are frustrating, not to mention a little embarrassing when guests arrive. Fletcher's Plumbing and Contracting is a clogged drain plumber, providing experienced technicians who can usually get your stoppage issue solved, quickly and efficiently. Call at the first signs of a slow drain to prevent a complete clog or flooding. Why? A clogged drain or even a slow drain can lead to more extensive repairs. Over time, a blocked drain can create other problems in your Yuba City home.
Here are some reasons to call Fletcher’s Plumbing for blocked drain repair as soon as you notice one:
- If a drain is blocked long enough, water and debris can flood your home—including wastewater from sewer or septic systems.
- The damp environment of a clogged drain is an ideal home for mold and pests to grow, possibly causing health issues for the occupants of the home.
- A blockage can cause a pipe to leak or burst, causing water damage to your home.
- Gases coming from a clogged drain range from noxious to toxic.
But there are signs that you have a clogged drain before these problems occur:
Common Signs You've Got a Clogged Drain
- Water backs up out of a sink drain.
- Shower or bathtub water drains slowly.
- Toilet bowl water bubbles when you run the sink.
- Gurgling sounds from drains, especially after running a washing machine or dishwasher.
- A puddle of water on the floor near tub or sink.
- An unpleasant odor coming from a drain.
If you notice any of these issues, contact Fletcher’s for clogged drain repair. We’ll find, explain and then recommend the best solution for your clogged or stopped drain. Our trucks are fully loaded with the right tools and many plumbing parts. And our courteous technicians respect your home—we always clean up after service!