Hydro Jetting Services in Northern California
Power wash your drains, lines and sewer systems .
We've got you covered.
It can be incredibly frustrating to deal with consistently slow draining and constant clogs in your plumbing. You should deal with these issues as soon as possible because they can also lead to sewer backups that can contaminate your water supply. Fletcher’s Plumbing can send out our pros to your home or business and quickly deal with these issues using our hydro jetting services. Hydro-jetting is a method of cleaning out pipes and drains with high pressure water to remove build up and debris. It’s basically power washing with extreme pressure for pipes and drains. Getting a hydro jet cleaning could be just what you need to get your plumbing back up and running like it should.
Fletcher’s Water Hydro Jet
- Up to 11 GPM @ 2500 PSI Cold Water
- Up to 8 GPM @ 2500 PSI @ 140 degrees hot water
- 400’ ½” Lateral jet hose for cold water
- 250’ 3/8” lateral jet hose for hot water
- 300 Gallon on board water capacity
This hydro jet trailer is excellent for cleaning drain and storm lines where no vacuum of liquids is necessary. In addition to the high-pressure jet cleaning trailer has capability to use hot water to clean lines with up to 8 GPM at 140 degrees. This helps in lines that may have large amounts of grease build up.
Fletcher's Camel Vacuum Truck
- 1500 Gallon water carrying capacity
- 3600 CFM of Positive Displacement Vacuum capability
- Up to 80 GPM @ 2000 PSI Up to 800’ of 1” Front Mount jet hose
- Up to 80 GPM @ 2000 PSI Up to 600’ of ½” Side mount jet hose
- 5’ True telescoping boom with 210-degree rotation
- Hydro excavation
- 10 Cubic Yards Debris Tank with hydraulic unloading capability
Our Camel Vacuum truck is designed for through drain line jetting and cleaning of storm or sewer lines from 4” – 48”. The truck is equipped with a main jet hose of 1” diameter , 800’ long for the larger line cleaning. Truck is also equipped with a smaller ½” diameter jet hose for jetting 3” & 4” lines of up to 600’ in length. The line cleaning can be controlled in pressure and in volume of up to 2000 psi @ 80 GPM. Truck is also used to vacuum up liquids and get access to lines that need cleaning. In addition to line cleaning this truck is set up for hydro excavation and has a capacity of 10 cubic yards of debris hauling capability.
Grease Trap Pumping
Our fleet includes a 3800-gallon pumper truck with 300’ – 400’ of hose to tackle any grease trap pumping project. Our pumper truck is available Monday – Friday with weekends available on request and pre-scheduled.